The dish is prepared in a baking dish and is enough for 3 hungry people. 15 minutes of work, then baked in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Pasta of your choice (i chose buckwheat)
- 1/2 cup of crushed sunflower seeds
- 1/4 of leek
- 1 red onion
- 1/4 of cauliflower
- 1 carrot cut into strips (with a potato peeler)
- 1/4 of kohlrabi cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup of grated red cabbage
- Ground garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of yeast flakes
- Tomato puree
- 1 dcl of vegetable milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cook any pasta (I chose buckwheat) together with crushed sunflower seeds in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a baking dish, add raw vegetables in layers, add spices (ground garlic, chives, oregano), salt, pepper, and top with 1 tablespoon of yeast flakes.
- Pour over the tomato puree and 1 dcl of vegetable milk, along with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add a little salt again and put in the oven. For 30min at 180 degrees celsius.
- Serve with a bowl of chicory.
Crushed sunflower seeds is rich in protein, so it is good to include it in meals.
Leave a Reply