PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS, FENNEL AND DARK MISO PASTE
- ½ red onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- ½ fennel bulb (cut into squares approx. 5mm)
- 4 broccoli flowers
- 4 cauliflower flowers
- 1 teaspoon of vegan cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon of yeast flakes
- ½ dcl of vegetable milk (+ water if needed (top up))
- 1 tablespoon of dark miso paste
- 6 champignon mushrooms
- A handful of chopped fresh parsley
- Pepper (add to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pasta (I used gluten-free – corn with rice flour)
- Carrot and microgreens (for decoration)
- Pasta is cooked according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce
- Fry the onion in olive oil until glassy, stir in the garlic until it smells nice. Then add the mushrooms and miso paste. Stir for about a minute and add the rest of the vegetables. Add vegetable milk, pepper, add a slice of vegetable cream cheese (if you don't have that, yeast flakes will suffice). If necessary, add some more liquid to combine everything nicely.
- Serve with strips of fresh carrot and microgreens.