- 1 cup of corn couscous
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 1 soup spoon of olive oil
- ¼ a broccoli
- 6 dried smoked tomatoes
- ½ an onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of thyme
- 1 soup spoon of chopped parsley
- 1 soup spoon of hummus
- 1 handful of cooked chickpeas
- 1 soup spoon of yeast flakes
- Salt, pepper
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water over
- 1 cup of corn couscous.
- Stir, cover with a lid and leave covered for at least 5 minutes, preferably 10 minutes.
- Fry the chopped onion in olive oil until golden, then stir in the chopped garlic and fry until you can smell it. Add broccoli, cut into small pieces, sliced smoked dried tomatoes and ½ teaspoon of salt. Season with pepper, add some water to allow it to fry nicely, and all the remaining ingredients.
- When the vegetables have simmered, stir in the prepared couscous after 10 minutes.
- 1 soup spoon of zucchini soup