LITTLE MIX WITH GUACAMOLE
- Cooked broccoli Cook the broccoli in salted boiling water (for about 5 minutes) and rinse it under cold water to keep it green.Sprinkle with olive oil and leave aside.
- Coked quinoa
- Young spinach
- Fresh sprouts
Ingredients for the guacamole dip (for 3 to 4 persons)
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Salt, pepper
- ¼ a red onion
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- Blend into a cream and stir in the following:∙ 3 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters∙ ½ a young onion, cut in slices∙ ¼ a thinly sliced red onion∙ 1 soup spoon of olive oil
- Cut the carrots with a potato peeler.
- If you do not serve the salad immediately, leave the carrots in cold water to prevent oxidation. Dry well before serving.
Dress the salad with:
- 1 soup spoon of olive oil, juice of ½ a lemon, salt and pepper.