WITH CASHEW NUTS
WITH CASHEW NUTSA little something for after lunch
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries Defrost the blueberries. Do not use excess water.
- ¾ cup of cashew nuts Soak the cashew nuts and dates in water for at least a few hours.
- 1 cup of dates
- ¾ cup of coconut flour
- A small pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of liquid vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 100g g of vegan chocolate (for the icing)
- First, blend the blueberries with the dates, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the cashew nuts gradually.Blend again.
- Then add the coconut flour and mix with your hands into a compact mixture.Shape balls with your hands.
- mmerse each ball separately in the melted chocolate (over a water bath) and sprinkle with coconut crumbs.
Leave a Reply